Understanding Other People: The Five Secrets of Human Behavior
Learn to recognize the 5 Secrets in your relationships with others—and achieve more in your business and personal life. For the first time—in one easy read—the Secrets are revealed.
- The reasons why people communicate the way they do
- How people send signals indicating what they care about
- How to match behavior style — and increase communication
- The way to take charge of your own actions — and reactions — to others
- How to stop a battle — and start understanding!
Learning even one of the five secrets can dramatically improve your business and personal success, and here’s what you’ll gain:
- How to work with difficult people, freeing yourself from their difficult natures!
- Building positive relationships with frustrating bosses and difficult co-workers—while becoming their “go-to” person
- Knowing how to be the one who builds teams and gets things done
- Hearing the real clues and gaining better insights about candidates during interviews
- Building more effective personal relationships
- Truly understanding the mind of the buyer and connecting with prospects and customers
In a fast-paced and competitive world—where the foundation of success is effective communication—Understanding Other People stands out as the step-by-step resource for helping you become one who truly understands people. Order your copy today!
It is with high conviction that I advocate Beverly Flaxington as a speaker for your members of the CFA Societies. The feedback from our members were numerically high and very positive.”
Beverly did an absolutely splendid job of engaging a room full of professional accountants with her insight, wit and charisma... Both a dynamic and interesting presenter, Beverly enlightened the audience with her real world experiences and knowledge. We were coached with practical real world tools [and] the session was highly interactive and energizing, allowing our group to receive the greatest customized benefit."
But I will tell you this: the SHIFT model is truly revolutionary. Based on personal experience, any process of change for human beings is not effective unless its creator clearly understands human behavior, especially weaknesses. This model takes that into account.”